Think positive

Trust me, it's difficult than we can think of. This blog writing cannot be done just like that.

Just wanted to share  another thought with you.

Since childhood, I used to think, whatever I feel should not happen to me or if, I was afraid from something how that happens to me exactly in line with my fear or thought.

Few days back I was just reading something on net about aura and how it works. And there was a reference of a book, The power of subconscious mind beautifully written by Joseph Murphy. A week passed away and finally i got time to buy the book and the book (though as always i read only 3-4 chapters) changed my thought process in a few minutes.

I don't understand why I was not able to realize till date, why fears always won, why I did what I never wanted,

Some other questions are

Why my height is short,
Why I studied in that particular school;
Why I became a CA
Why I got married out of delhi,
Why I came back in delhi,
Why my son fell down from first floor
Why I need to work 24x7
and lot of other WHYS.................

And the answer is now in front of me. Though people are aware about it but technically it has been explained in that book. And the simplest way to narrate the reasons are, It's because of our positive thinking. PL DONOT confuse with the essence of the thought. I am not saying we should think good to make it positive. There is nothing to relate with the moral stories or heroism or ethics etc. It's about AFFIRMATION.

YES, how we say something and think something that matters; e.g.
I don't want to leave Delhi (negative thought)
I want to stay in Delhi (positive thought)

The whole life We kept saying;  We donot want this, we donot want that, We cannot do it or we are afraid, this should not happen. And
what is required is somehow missing,
what should be done is missing,
What I want to become is missing
Where I want to go is missing ..........................

Now, you must be thinking, how it matters but actually it matters; Yes it matters.

Our brain does not accept the negative sentences if we will think
I don't want to leave Delhi (negative thought)
Our brain will read as
I want to leave Delhi (positive thought)
Our subconscious mind will make plans and maps so that we can achieve our targets and all the actions will be done to ensure
I want to leave Delhi which is not as per real feelings and then we will start blaming others,destiny, the melodrama  and GOD will also be embarrassed for the same. But now no more hardships.

What I am thinking why don't we............
Sorry

We should start to apply this today itself and lets share our experiences in a month's or two months' time.
It may work as well  and you never know, you may be able to change the world around you as per your thought process;
Or suddenly you may realize that your dreams are turning into reality;
Or some it can change the lives of our near and dear as well.

Trust me, once we will start this, will be able to perform better and we don't have to do anything except giving our subconscious mind a right thought or you may say a right task which will be in line with our feelings or desire.
But it doesn't mean that we should not work on dreams; we should always remember we are living in KALYUG and this is our KARAMBHOOMI and we will get the things done with our hard work only. This is the only key of success and with a little bit of positive messages, we may be able to make it easier for us.


I request all of you who are reading this please give your feedback and oh my GOD, I am suddenly realizing that

I saw all those movies, I wanted to see even during even my studies
I came back to Delhi
I am still working
My family and specially my kids have been accepted me in toto
I always find time and money for shopping
and bla bla bla

And I wrote another blog as well
shhhhhhhhhhhhhh
G8

GOD bless you all.

Take care.






Comments

  1. very complex blog!!! good going - do u intend to keep two blogs or maintain this single blog. If only put your previous post here as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The power of subconscious mind is more than the conscious one. This is eminent in our dreams too. Think positive, sleep and dream on.... Overall a nice thought ma'am .

    ReplyDelete
  3. its very impressive blog for a first timer & intelligent too.........have you seen "Jab We Met" ......the girl says...."Hume life mein woh hi milta hai....jo hum ACTUAL me chahte hai"......so THINK POSITIVE AND STAY HEALTHY..................KEEP WRITING!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

प्रेम

परिवर्तन

Stress Stress Stress