Keep in touch

Almost every Saturday, one of you, my well wishers, calls and reminds me to write a blog. It makes me feel good and special. But trust me I  am bad starter and always get late for the occasions, since my school time followed by my CA classes, library and now my office. Thank God, I am able to send my kids to school on time. Now, this blog writing and continuing the same should not become another example (considering this my start of writing books). In my first blog, I was so excited but slowly & gradually many unfinished blogs are there in the drafts. Now, I am afraid like my morning walk & my exercising habit, this blogging is also a matter for another few days.

Please, Please save this.

Actually, I got so many good comments that my expectations got higher and higher and now not able to complete any of the blogs. So guide me in right direction and keep in touch.

I know one thing, I can work good in pressure. So now, you people know who to direct me. But this pressure should not multiply my office pressure because of which.............................


Comments

  1. Hello Sheetal Maam, good to see you back on the blogosphere! Last week itself, I was wondering about no blog of yours and also about me not reminding you often :(, but I also had a very hectic week (still continuing in weekend)..but now onwards we shall keep each other motivated ...I too shall write a blog ..not every Saturday, but every alternate Saturday and I hereby appoint you as the Chief Reminder Officer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you never reminded and I never wrote :(
      But good to see you writing ...keep this up and one good thing about the recent blog is that you have taken up a recent issue and a political one...which is quite sensitive and sensational because you have so much business in that state...but then truth and logic shall prevail and I admire you a lot for taking this up!

      Delete
  2. After Covering up your all responsibilities (office & home), you do get time for your blog, it is really remarkable. Will always be there to remind u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Madam,

    Its good to see your blog after such a long time. Knowing that you will always blog positivity and knowledge, we expect you to write something in spite of knowing that you are ultra busy.

    Will close with a simple statement - Keep up the god work and enlightenment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have another view on this.............if you like to write a blog some day................write it otherwise forget it...........it is not office work or any other commitment which you want to fulfill not matter what may come........so chill till you really feel like writing it.....coz masterpieces are created when somebody puts soul into it...enjoy doing it...does not feel any pressure while doing it......when it becomes way of life............right

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May be u r right, but without discipline we ppl cannot get time to work even on our passion and gradually, one day we release, we are good for nothing other than our routine work. So want to work on regular basis on this as well. Hope you ppl will keep supporting me.

      Delete
  5. Not a big deal for me as far as reminder is concerned bcoz when I do remember to make you remember for your credit card payment dates so this thing.... Chalo... Koi ne... Vl remind you.... Hope to see more blogs... And yaa... Always eagerly waiting for updates from your side.... Keep gng on...
    Good luck...!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

प्रेम

परिवर्तन

Stress Stress Stress