Create your own happiness

 


Who can hurt me

I want to be free

These are my expectations

Creating lot of illusion

 

Who can stop me

It’s my journey

These are my thoughts

Creating lot of pause

 

Who can judge me

It’s my destiny

It’s my thinking

Creating lot of stinking

 

It’s about only me

Then why keep agony

It’s about my fooliness

Stopping my happiness

 

Keeping calm and review

Will reset my share of dew

Only I can set me free

Can’t get more agree

 

It’s my share of sky

Will always  fly high 

Who can’t let me down

Can’t share my crown

 

It’s only my creation

Need to be in direction

I may not go that way

As it’s my personal highway

 

It’s Only I vs Me

Be better in every degree

Be happy and blessed

This is what I can suggest


Shyamili


Comments

  1. Rebellious poet. Some kind of passion for rebellion is evident from your writing. Nice one. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I understood and read the emotions through or Is it that someone has been enlightened by Nirvana. Worth contemplating !!! Another thought provoking master piece.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

प्रेम

परिवर्तन

Stress Stress Stress