I am a bad MOM


Wish a very Happy Mother’s Day to my both MOM, and to rest of the world
On this special day of mine, this one is for you my sweetie pie

Whenever I pamper you,
When I let You flown
Whenever I praise you
Or When I leave you alone
People look at me,
Like I am a bad MOM

When things got hazy
When you lay like a lazy
When I let you in rest
All behave like a drone
And again look at me,
Like I am a bad MOM

I m ideal for some
For some , little bomb
For someone little crazy
But for you, just your mom
Let me tell you again
I also got the bad MOM

My Mom left me for fly
My Mom never be a spy
My Mom gave me vision
Never chased for a reason
M lucky to have two
And wish the same for you

Don’t think so much for the world
Our lives should not be haphazard
You just try to learn one thing
Health and Happiness are only premium
So whenever you become
Try to be a bad Mom


Shyamili




Comments

  1. Respect and regards to your emotions which I think flowed into these lines. Appreciate your honesty and boldness in writing. Yes I am bad but I feel good in being bad.
    Cheers and have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. punching and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lines as always.......happy Mother's day.......

    Sandeep Tripathi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very very nice lines di 💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish you a very happy mother's day!

      Delete
  5. Lovely👌 Happy Mothers Day👩‍👦‍👦

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madam, is duniya ki sab se badi warrior
    Maa, hoti hai aur wo hamesha achhi aur sachi hoti hai.

    @ vikram

    ReplyDelete
  7. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much all for giving your time and attention to write ups, m glad and overwhelmed, God bless

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

प्रेम

परिवर्तन

Stress Stress Stress