Change is permanent - part II

 Hi guys, 

Hope you are keeping well, and might have understood that things will definitely go beyond hand if we will not behave in destined manner. Though It will be difficult to digest but we must become Krishnatarian to behave at human level. Being Hi-Tech or practical doesn't mean that we should drop to a down-level. 

Krishna has given another opportunity to understand Him and the get rid of human race. 

For those who has forgotten first part of Change is permanent, PFL, 

http://saturdaywithsheetal.blogspot.com/2020/05/change-is-permanent-part-i.html

just copy and paste in browser, and read that one. Part - I, was related to my first part of life, how things were there pre 2K, and second part is post 2k till now. As we all are aware about resent technological enhancements so I am not keeping focus on that. You may also realize the importance of the same, how old things were having big places in our heart and how now smart phones, smart TV etc has replaced lot of big voluminous gadgets but these things are not having that emotional connect. 

At last, Wishing You good health that is wealth now a days, Stay happy stay healthy and keep reading my blogs , who knows, Kal Ho Na HO


These pearls are drops of dew

My throwback, let’s have a quick view

Throughout life, I was so ignorant

Now I know, only change is permanent

 

In new century, Hritik made, all fan shake

Kareena gave debut with THE Abhishek

 Life turned around, got little weird

I got degree and CA also cleared

 

I became Khurana from Chawla

With Priya & Saksham, things turned Gala

With New family, city, CD player, got settled

Every member got different car & personal cell

 

Learnt new skill and now driving

Joined my office, which I still continuing

To answer all questions and save from strive,

My little princess, came into my life

 

For me, Sky changed its colour

From Blue, orange, pink to purple

Named her Ananya, she sorted all my conflict

Priya started new life, with Dear Amit

 

Got Back to my Delhi, it was my city

Facebook took, all the time, what a grt pity

Various race, I was alone, things got too ugly

Meetings, Insurance, phones, and Hi technology

 

Lot of chaos, lot of wows, I met Jahanvi

She is super cute, she is our, new pari

Time started flying, no movie in mind

No time for anything, God was very kind

 

Many ppl,  so much conversation

Many options, so much confusion

But Got lot of reasons of glue

I changed again, forgot to flew

 

Time bacame the constraint

I was about to faint

Then got shine from the sun

Arrnav came as my son

 

Family was complete,Things got bright

Heart was thankful and very light

Got new car and new house

Became Workaholic with a little boose

 

Where I wanted to go, What I wanted to do

With open heart, I kept flew

What to do, how to grow, what to remind

Were the new questions of my mind

 

All of sudden, got lifetime pain

I tried hard, but all in vain

Lost my charm, lost my Mother

And new health issues with my father

 

Was in dark, was very hurt

What  was the trauma, life  took U turn

Death was the new face of life

Arpit and Urvashi appeared, as a ray of light 


No grief, no sorrow, no ambiguity

With Aadi’s arrival, I left all my guilty

Now things were understandable

God’s messages were readable

 

I changed again,

Had now different belief

Life is not to just live

In Geeta, Krishna brief

 

Which movie, which year

Now doesn’t matter

Which food, what figure

New things to take care

 

Played a lot Home- Office

Now its time to pray

Started my blog again

But No one I will betray

 

Things got Ok, things were better

Lot of travelling, reason not matter

To deep-dive, ISKCON was the new destination

I changed again, explored Krishna devotion

 

Who knows what will be next

Peace or there will be quest

Covid- 19, gave goose bump

Ppl were upset, but I was fully pumped

 

Krishna was preparing me in advance

He was the one, who cleared glance

Now I know, no matter what happen

I am because of Him, He is my chaperon

 

Now you know, what needs to be done

Just focus on Krishna, others are jargon

He is very kind and very tolerant

Now I also know, only change is permanent

     

Shyamili 


Comments

  1. Luv d way u composed 👌 Kal Ho Na Ho 👏👏👏 Stay healthy Stay safe 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny..our journey...with Krishna

    ReplyDelete
  3. ,Only change is permanent , its very true Madam , also you just explain your personal life journey in such fantastic way . Great Madam .🙏🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be happy Stay healthy God KRISHANA bless u 🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

प्रेम

परिवर्तन

Stress Stress Stress